Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MASH unit

I'm not a doctor but I do play one in real life!

I missed my calling. But it is much easier to diagnose someone when you are with them 24/7.

So, best I can deduce is that the new medicine prescribed last week has, for lack of better words, 'poisoned' Mommacita.

Not gonna stand for this. We stopped taking it a few days ago to get it out of her system and am pumping her with fluids and sustenance.

This morning was awful.

This afternoon is better.

I 'prescribed' an antibiotic. Once we finally reached the doctor, so did he!

We're not out of the woods yet, but hopefully, on the road to recovery.


Now, unfortunately, I have to deal with all of this as my right arm, right shoulder and upper back are in constant writhing pain. You name, people are saying I've got it: nerve damage, carpal tunnel, heart attack, heart disease, pinched nerve, pulled muscles, herniated discs, the list is endless.

I just want the pain to end. I don't care what the heck it is.

No comments: