Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just trying to get comfortable

It's a vicious circle.

I'm trying to find a doctor.

I'm trying to find a pain-less position.

Tried laying on the hard floor --kinda helps.

Tried laying on my springs since my mattress was awful and is going in the garbage this week.

Tried laying on the soft love seat I normally sleep on.

Tried sitting in my favorite chair.

Tried everything to no avail.

In today's 'green' times, my health insurance no longer sends out medical books with all of the doctors in our system, we must log on and find one.

I am in writhing pain every time I log on the computer and type.

But I must be on this computer to try and find a doctor.

Whatever happened to the good ole days when you killed a few trees but had a handy dandy packet of useful information at your fingertips and you could actually dial a phone number and talk to a real person?

No comments: