Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's 'adult' Smoothie time!!!


All I can say is what a great feeling to type in your 'out of office' memo that you will not be back into the office for 10 days!


Pinch me!


Oh, we will be around and have a long, loooooong list of 'to-do's' that may or may not get crossed off.


But the simple fact that I have a few extra hours to clean my kitchen floor if I choose OR just lay out in the sun for an hour or maybe even take an afternoon nap. What a dream come true.


You all may get updates. . .or not.


I'm gonna let the spirit move me wherever the wind blows. . .


For now, it's 'adult' Smoothie time my friends! And in my hot little hand is one of the best Smoothies I've ever made with Minute Maid Pomegranate and Blueberry juice, ice, and mango chunks. You can choose the 'adult' beverage of your choice to add and stir and don't forget your little umbrella!!!!


Cheers!

No comments: