Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Map it out

I take pride in my organizational skills, choreography, and gift at spending money!

It is a special gift, a flare that one takes quite seriously!

This week seems busier than most, and believe it or not, no doctors' appointments!

So in 'Danielle fashion,' I make a list. I'm always making lists so I can cross items off the list and feel a great sense of accomplishment.

Up early....stop watch is set.....countdown is on.....3-2-1.


In 2 hours, including driving time, I managed to hit 5 errands.


I really do thrive on knowing the quickest route, forming an efficient plan and tackling it.

I had birthday gifts, thank you gifts, going away gifts, cards galore, shower favors, and a special treat for Mom in my sights.....with time to spare to wrap everything and move on to my next task.

Oh, the satisfaction and a job well done, everything crossed off the to-do list, and all in the midst of a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Cleveland summer day!


Thank you God!

No comments: