Friday, September 18, 2009

Beads, beads everywhere


This entry will characterize the month we've had.


I have a cool ceiling fan in my bedroom --baseball theme of course --yet the strings to turn on the fan and the light are not quite long enough. Hence, when the light goes off the fan goes off....not good during those 3 sweltering days of Cleveland Summer we actually had this year!


As I grabbed up on my tippy toes to turn the fan down one notch, the string sheared off sending beads flying and rolling everywhere!


The 'old' Danielle of many many many years ago would have gotten upset. The new and improved Danielle made sure none rolled out into the hallway so no one else would slip and fall on them, began laughing thinking of how this one simple action currently characterizes how my house of cards or string of beads is tumbling to the ground, turned off the light (and the fan) and went to sleep.

No comments: