Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall back


I've been anticipating this moment for the last 9 days!

I know, it's silly.

You say, 'Danielle, just go to bed an hour earlier and you will get an extra hour of sleep.'

I feel like a kid at Christmas opening a gift. The gift of one more hour to do whatever I'd like--and right now, I'd love to utilize that hour to sleep.

When I was younger, I'd get an extra hour to drink. Well, if I were hanging around with my best friend, that would be my wish again! I still have it. 3 weeks ago, I don't think there was a day I went to bed before 5am. It was great! So I know I still have it! For now, my wish is to sleep.

The downside is that this momentous occasion occurs Saturday to Sunday. I can't sleep in on Sundays. I must be up early to Cantor Mass. But at least I do get that extra hour before duty calls.

Starting around 8pm, I keep saying "it's really 7pm" and so on and so on.....

Well, right now it is really 1145pm and believe it or not, I can not wait to finish watching my episode of Law and Order...maybe another one...and then off to dream land with this magnificent gift we've been given tonight...

Sweet Dreams!

No comments: