Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!


I'm torn on this holiday. Though not attached at this time, I still like sharing in on the festivities, wishing family and friends alike a happy day, and on those rare occasions when I have spare time (HA!), making special homemade treats for work and home!


My family likes celebrating life! And being very artsy crafty, I remember as a young girl Mom and my sister making the cutest sequined heart pins. When I got to an age where I would not 'stick' myself too badly, I too, began making those great decorative pins to wear and share!


Life is a wild ride and it sure is nice to 'TRY' to take the time, to find the time to enjoy and celebrate the essence of every day, not just the days which have a name or holiday attached to them!


Happy February 14, 2009 --which just so happens to be Valentine's Day!

No comments: