Friday, January 16, 2009

Finally!

Something happened that I have not experienced in months, if not years!

When it happened, I was beaming from ear to ear.

I could not contain myself.

In fact, I was bursting with joy from every orifice.

People were wondering 'what happened' as I hummed a joyous tune showing my sheepish grin.




OK, get your mind out of the gutter, everyone!!!!!!

Gotcha!

I was driving home the other day....and encountered a maniac driver.

I was outraged because this moron was speeding, passed a Cleveland Police squad car, and kept accelerating.

The Cleveland Police squad car did NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. In fact, the squad car eventually made a left hand turn and let the driver breaking the law continue on his reckless endeavor.

Not really my concern or problem, but still causing a little bit of outrage on my part.

And then it happened! FINALLY!


This selfish, pompous traveler sped through the intersection of East 71st and Chester and was captured on candid camera! The sight I love seeing, as long as it is not me--the red light camera flash went off in its full glory capturing the license plate of this lawbreaker!


He knew what had just happened. Slammed on the brakes, slowing down to below the speed limit. By this time, it was too late, much too late!

The rest of our trip, he drove the speed limit or below.

A day late and, soon to be, many dollars short.

No comments: