Friday, February 12, 2010

'I put the wife on the ferris wheel so I could see what I want'


This little old man was a hoot!

We were all asked to volunteer to work at the Home and Garden Show this week.

Not only did I work with some pretty cool folks, but enjoyed people watching and talking to the show patrons.

And you get to know the people working the booths around you too....dreaming of the day I can have a softub, which was right across from our booth! I'll get a taste of having a hot tub at my college reunion this Spring!

One little man made me laugh so hard. A character just by his looks--not mocking him --but he was quite animated and unique before even speaking with him. And then when I asked if he was enjoying himself, he said, "I just put the wife on the ferris wheel so I could walk around and see what I want to see. When we are together, she drags me to all of her things!" He said it with a smile on his face so I could not help but smiling back and chuckling!

No comments: